What are you looking for?
Blokart Takes place on Sønderstrand, Rømø where kitesyd is located. When you rent a Blokart, you are given all safety equipment and have the blokart shipped down to the beach.
Blokarts are a relatively new invention that started in New Zealand in 1999.
Since the year 2000 it has gone really fast and they have gained acceptance all over the world, especially in Europe, where we have wide beaches and good stable winds to play with. So you can have a unique action experience, by coming to Rømø and experiencing the rush.
Blokarts are very maneuverable and therefore easy to control.
It typically takes no longer than 10-15 minutes to get used to driving blokart and therefore it is possible for children from the age of 6 - 8 to drive alone. If you have smaller children, it is possible to ride a tandem, so you ride 2 people together.
KiteSyd has started running courses in blokart, so would you like to give your boss, wife children or comrades rear wheels In a race at Denmark's best place for blokart, we look forward to seeing you at Rømø's Sønderstrand.
Handicap driving is arranged. If a lift is needed to lift a person in a blokart, we also have the option. But it must be ordered in advance so that the lift is on the beach.
Rules & safety:
● Kitesyd sprays off all equipment after use.
● Everyone starts on our small track with instruction.
● It usually only takes 15-20 minutes to learn.
● You must wear a helmet.
● You must keep your distance and follow the instructor's guidelines.
● The experience is weather dependent. If the weather is not suitable for beach surfing, Kitesyd reserves the right to move your booking. If this happens, you can of course also cancel your booking if the new time does not suit you.
● There is no age restriction, we recommend approx. an age of 8 years, as it should be possible to tell the difference between right and left.
● Optional helmet, unless you want to borrow from Kitesyd.
● Possibly gloves, unless you want to borrow from Kitesyd.
● Good footwear and outdoor clothing that can keep you warm, as the wind can be a bit chilly when you drive.
Navigate to the date you want to book.